Abbe Martin Poems
- *blank* Last night was one of kind the weather was so warm ...
- George Drieu 1985-12/03/06 Know one will forget you ...
- Love This is the truth that run thou my veins this is the ...
- Playing Tricks I’m doing it again putting my heart on the ...
- Them Your not the only that feels this way And you not the ...
- Steer You move, and I pull away I’m not ready for all the ...
- Childs Pain All Grown Up And I’m not sure your running ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abbe Martin
Last night was one of kind
the weather was so warm
and stranger in the place
where love is just a game.
and you in the city partys goin wild
but you came to me
and i still dont know why
leaving your friends to spend some time
with the child in me
i froze and tried to play hind and seek
but you found me and held me
sitting down for the final count down
with the kiss out of the blue you sealed the deal
and if time is to change me
then let me be swept away
coz im ready im falling for him
maybe i'll drown but i like life that way.