Abdelwaheb dhaou Poems
- I Accuse I accuse..... Part 1 My inner hedonistic self ...
- The Weeping Pen The weeping pen He invested his heart into...
- Help! I'm Pregnant A poem tribute to the lady caught hanging ...
- Values Principles, values, ethics, mottoes Like sparkling, ...
- Vindication Many a confession is more than a sin ...
- For Good Or For Worse For good or for worse. When chickens...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abdelwaheb dhaou
I accuse..... Part 1
My inner hedonistic self long to villainy inclined
Dwelling too long on flamboyance and enshrined
A morbid, horrible indeed skirt chaser
Endeavoring to beguile women and maneuver
Blaming it all on Satan's duplicitous whispers
Spurning to ditch eavesdropping physical beauties
Rolling with the punches yet persevered
Dragging my heels to relinquish and never repented
Our next door annihilating the cats we home-produced
Who have gormandized his rabbits and livestock downsized
Butted in on his weary sleeping pillow