Abdul Qadir Poems
- The True Power Is Your Voice I will not cry for satisfaction ...
- Love Me For Who I Am Love is stress Love is pain Love can ...
- Contemplating Sitting here contemplating on this messed up ...
- What Answer Will You Give Take my love let me take away your...
- The Past And The Present Life is hard living in a council ...
I am a young male just trying to express my thoughts on life and love, i left school when i was 13 so if my literature is not up to scratch i apologize in advance.
I have just started writing poems in the past month, the main reason i have started writing poetry is mainly down to me coming back to my motherland (Bangladesh) it opened up my eyes in a lot ways..
i used to be ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abdul Qadir
The True Power Is Your Voice
I will not cry for satisfaction if I could get my choice
All i ask for is to be heard as I too have a voice
There are many people dying but no ones hearing the noise
The government is looting and they seem too be poised
But i will not surrender as I too have a voice
What path you choose? that is your own choice
Many people are dying over this war crime
Brothers and sisters it is coming to our time
I hope you see some sense after reading all these rhymes
The human race is nearly over i can feel the finish line
Remember people god gave us all a ...