Abdul Qadir Poems
- Love Me For Who I Am Love is stress Love is pain Love can ...
- The True Power Is Your Voice I will not cry for satisfaction ...
- Contemplating Sitting here contemplating on this messed up ...
- What Answer Will You Give Take my love let me take away your...
- The Past And The Present Life is hard living in a council ...
I am a young male just trying to express my thoughts on life and love, i left school when i was 13 so if my literature is not up to scratch i apologize in advance.
I have just started writing poems in the past month, the main reason i have started writing poetry is mainly down to me coming back to my motherland (Bangladesh) it opened up my eyes in a lot ways..
i used to be ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abdul Qadir
Love Me For Who I Am
Love is stress
Love is pain
Love can cause regrets
Love can make a person change
Once you fall in love you will always mant more
Be carfeful my people its not just women that gets classified a wh*re
Love now is a just word for 'let me get into your knickers'
There is even friends betting 'i bet i can get in there quicker'
What happened to the type of love from my parents generation
The type of love when everyday there was endless conversation's
Compare that to now we can barely hold a sentence
Love now just seems to be a thing of the past-tense