Abdullah Jamil Poems
- Rocky Love There were two stones in the forest One black, ...
- For Thousands Of Years Gauri, there is a barrier of small ...
- Restless Walking Such restless walking of mind This foggy ...
- Champaign Bottle Breaking sounds being heard Someone beating...
- Staring At The Return Path Clarinet of meeting together is ...
- I Do Not Interfere The imaginary wants In the dim light of ...
- Become Stone With Joy River flows towards the sea to join ...
Abdullah Jamil, son of Late Dr. Shamsuddin Ahmed and Mrs Hasnahena Begum, was born on July 26,1961 at Narsingdi district, Bangladesh.
By profession he is a cardiologist. He started writing poems in his mother tongue since his student life in the Medical College. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abdullah Jamil
There were two stones in the forest
One black, one white
They keeps on rolling whole day
Sometimes get into the fountain
Sometimes on the top branches of trees
But the two never meet each other.
Collisions between the stones
Does it make love?
Or it produces sparkles?