Abhineet Sharma Poems
- Obsessed With Football(Soccer) When the feet kiss the ball, ...
- A Full Moon Night Returning from a days work... saw a ...
- Love Is A Crazy Business Theres no way you can run... There...
- Why Did You Let Me Grow Pure was my heart, Innocent was ...
- Lost The Silence He entered into this world, and was made ...
- Mother A child is born, & what does she get, Keeping him...
- The Day When I Died standing at the cross roads, ...
Nothing much to add.. just try my hands on writing... love the beauty words behold.. Write in English as well as Hindi..
Following link contains some of my poems in both the languages.....
http: //complexityofanemotion.blogspot.in/ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abhineet Sharma
Obsessed With Football(Soccer)
When the feet kiss the ball,
for all tackles u make,
divine is the feel,
for FOOTBALL is the game,
hell lot of energy,
but passion it demands,
to master the game,
& have its command,
There it goes, into the net,
with a slight li'l bend,
all celebrate, and u get it all,
what all you commend,
with all your strength,
you embrace the ball,
and your timely interception,
saves the GOAL! ! ! ! ! ,
completely exhausted of the effort,
yet, you make the run,
coz the feel of the BALL is gr8,
and feeling it is gr8 ...