abhirami sudheesh Poems
- Sympathy; A Mere Emotion How long could she keep running? ...
- Ice And Fire Ice: to fire I'm merely a cold stone But you ...
- Growing Up A toddler I was once; crawling with pride, ...
- A Warrior’s Laments… I did not fear death Nor did I fear to...
- A Glimpse Into Reality Lying on my back, gazing up the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about abhirami sudheesh
A Warrior’s Laments…
I did not fear death
Nor did I fear to grant death
But there was no answer as to,
Why I was doing so.
Did I hold a grudge against them?
They- who were mere humans-
Not so different from my own self.
And now I hesitated,
For the first time in life.
He was no different from my other victims;
But I could not kill him;
Those olive coloured eyes looked helpless;
He would kill me, if I did not act immediately.
Yet I could not kill him;
More or less, I would not kill him.
I did not regret my last decision,
Even when he pierced my ...