Abigail Pastor Poems
- My Dandy Lines My dandy lines grow fair and bright With some...
- Sin's Cycle Sin sits silently Hibernating sullenly Sinking ...
- Andrea's Wedding She lingers in the dim antechamber ...
- The Watchman Andrew does not see time He sees gears and ...
- Cubicle Reality burns the dreamer's eye. It plants on the ...
- Fingertips Great and wise the willow droops her fingers over...
- The Suit I shall dress you up Restrain your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abigail Pastor
Sin sits silently
Sinking into dormancy
Patient in its fraud
Sin lies lavishly
Waiting for a prod
Sin hates happily
Then it spews forth angrily
Retching against God