Abii Whitaker Poems
- Theme Park My heart has gone to the theme park It's on the ...
- You'Re Alone Tonight He's gonna run home now To his bed and ...
- I Am I am that girl The girl Yes Im her The one you see on...
- The Big I Am Oh well remember my Primadonna ways Can't blame...
- Sadly All of a sudden you're everywhere Always coming ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abii Whitaker
My heart has gone to the theme park
It's on the teacups with you
It follows you down the helter skelter
But do you know it's mine
If you did
Would you still have pushed it
Right off the trapeze
So I could punch you later
You don't sneeze