Abilash uttama Poems
- Subterfuge Dazzling moonlight, stars strewn all over the ...
- Journey In the blazing sunlight flowers sway Time passes and...
- Once And Now Mind filled with frantic feelings as he looked ...
- Renaissance Once it was a tree full of zest Leaves laden all...
- Consequences Are Yet To Be Pai... For all the decisions that ...
- Grains Of Sand He stared at the stale bread Lying somewhere ...
- Apologies Time to take responsibilities of mistake so many ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abilash uttama
Dazzling moonlight, stars strewn all over the sky
From a hilly horrendous forest echoed a cry
Looking at his love, the moon, wolverine howls
The pain of separation widens his jowls
Wish of moon to get wild roses aroused in him ire
Trickster fooled him as this wasn't moon's desire
He abandoned spirit land to fetch the rose
Forgetting the fact he won't return, he goes
One who leaves spirit land can never return
The journey of wolverine had no back turn
It was his mistake how he can refuse
Or maybe he didn't understand subterfuge