Absara Ghiorghis Poems
- The Single Woman She is sophisticated and strong beautiful, ...
- Sorry I will say I'm sorry when the sun begins to grin, ...
- Pain A feeling that is unavoidable like hitting traffic at ...
- Floating Above She is flying like a balloon playing in the ...
- That Woman I see her and I'm not impressed. With melons in ...
- Ancestor She is from the Abyssinian Empire where the sun ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Absara Ghiorghis
I see her and I'm not impressed.
With melons in her blouse,
mascara on thick,
she fools no one.
Fake as grandma's teeth,
With manicured claws and sparkled thick lips,
you don't suffice.
Find your own piece of carcass.
This one is mine.
This lioness is smart
She pounces on antelope fast,