Adam Dumais Poems
- Not Forgotten You say that I'll forget that I'll move on I ...
- My Night Wish (Lone Wolf) When I finally lay still I'll ...
- Somtimes sometimes I go sane for just a little ...
- Control sleep is somthing for all but the wicked as I sit ...
- Bedtime Story I cant remember the last time sleep came I ...
- Painless You never want to die like this please dont watch ...
Comments about Adam Dumais
You say that I'll forget that I'll move on
I sleep at dawn for my mind buzzes with thoughts
of you that I know to be true, I wish I could cry even
though I try I find it easier to die but do not look at me
as a freak i simply seek a way to free myself from
the torment you instill into me
though you know not how much I've fought with the thought
of death it enshrouds me like a wreath so I finish this with no ryhme