Adam Harding Poems
- (limitations) //Hg-E.Bl4a6//-(... I still sit in this ...
- The King's Conundrum Mighty is he, upon the throne, Whose ...
- Camera We live in a digital age, where nothing is as blurry ...
- Attention why the do same the reason flowers hearts
- ///952.284///-A.Fje/// (Limita...
- From Behind Weary Eyes, In A B... There is no sun now, and...
- Read To Me About Life Read to me about life for I know not ...
I'm Adam. As far as literature goes, my passion is poetry. It's not number 1 on my list of priorities, but there's an infinite amount of expression and creativity that can go into it. Who could have possibly imagined that just 26 insignificant little letters could create so many masterpieces? Poetry is beautiful, and I will post what I create as my mind wills it to be written. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adam Harding
I still sit in this hole.
I wonder what
I will do without all of
the things that make me, me.
I am no one.
A ghost, sitting in my void.
But it's still home;
for I have nowhere else.
No other void to call home.