ADAM OWENS Poems
- I Miss You Dad I miss you I miss the sunshine The way your...
- Anger My Friend/Enemy Anger is a form of fear Anger is what ...
- Trust Trust is how I feel for you Trust is how I hold you ...
- It's Funny How It's funny how hello is always accompanied by...
- The Last One I want your hands to be the last ones I hold. I...
- People There are mean people, Keen people, People that ...
- Maybe See Something In Me Thoughts they come and go Feelings...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ADAM OWENS
I Miss You Dad
I miss you
I miss the sunshine
The way your eyes crinkled at the corners
When you laughed
When you used to tell me
It would all be fine
You were always so stoic
You never let anyone hurt me
And you bestowed in me
The gift of your strength
At the end I told you I loved you
Did you hear me Dad
Did you know I was there
I miss you so much..
But your memory lives on
Like the sunshine…
If only I could have one more chance
To say I love you Dad
But I know in your heart you knew
My memories live on in my heart
Like the ...