Adam Pinheiro Poems
- Untitled (For Now) I think in all the world we’ve always ...
- Life Line Down once more, slowly seep, Brittle bones, the ...
- Tired In a tragically special superior, A tired that sleep ...
- Vox Silentii In screaming silence, minds will shatter And ...
- Trust In the open crowd, a cavalcade of faces, A minority ...
- Break Me, Brother Broken pencil tips, whispering lips, ...
- Into The Real And where might you reside, Within these ...
I'm 15 and I've been living in the U.S all my life. My interests include reading [fiction novels and poetry], abstract photography, sketching, punk/emo music, having a good conversation, aim/msn, writing, and many more. Typically, I like writing fiction. However, as of maybe the [second? ] week of September '09, I was inspired to take up poetry as an emotional release. SO, I haven't been doing... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Into The Real
And where might you reside,
Within these clouds-
Trapped in time you bide,
Or sincerely passed, and gone?
Friends, you said,
And I wonder how,
And when, what, where,
Abaft your vicious glare.
Your rigid words- forced,
Only tell me things, coerced,
Only there when I call,
And still, never there for me at all.
Your offenses…or ignorance,
Notice not what shadows hide within,
The shadows and scars, these pains,
That indifferences do cause.
And to strut the halls, head upturned,
Faces, facades, masques turned out, ...