Jane Meyer Poems
- *15 Minutes <font color=darkviolet>Another one for ...
- *as Women <font color=darkviolet>As women, why are we...
- *ignored <font color=darkviolet>Don’t mistake me for a ...
- *weekend “Weekend”—how I scoff at that archaic term, I’m ...
- *argument <font color=darkviolet>The air between us is ...
- *i Am An Artist (School Assign... <font ...
(Recommendations below!) I'm sorry. I had to change my name. But I'm still the same person! And I'll change it back after a couple of things blow over. So sorry about any confusion!
I’m! Not! Go-ing! To! (Song)
If I Were to Tell Him, This is How I’d do it
My Life, or What’s Left of It
My Love (school assignment 8th)... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jane Meyer
<font color=darkviolet>Another one for Cassandra.
spent playing the guitar,
reading a book,
talking on the phone,
surfing the web,
swimming in a pool,
laughing with friends,
taking a shower,
planting a tree,
working my hardest,
performing for an audience,
thinking about life,
writing my thoughts.
My life has had a great many “15 minutes, ”
yet I can still pick out the worst.
spent listening to your rasping breaths,
feeling your heartbeat weaken, ...