adam quinones Poems
- Before I Go, You Must Know The feelings I have, I mustn't ...
- Left With Only Questions She looked into his eye as though he...
- Endless Thoughts Of A Romantic How does one go back to a ...
- Bubbles And Ghosts For a special girl, I have desired. ...
- The Harsh Truth You will be
- A Thought In The Night </>Oh, how my mind, it ponders ...
- Talking And Laughing Rno Only You, See, I Am No Freak. Your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about adam quinones
Before I Go, You Must Know
The feelings I have, I mustn't conceal,
For in the future they shall bring me to kneel.
You are truly different from the rest,
To find the truth, just feel my chest.
You make want to change my ways,
To prove to you, that you’re not a phase,
When I am around you, I’m a nervous craze!
Almost as if, in a high daze.
When I hold you within my brace,
I feel as though I’m in an unearthly place,
Whilst your hair it lies in my face
The aroma is that of an unbelievable grace.
And when I gaze into your eyes,
The rest of the world, it no longer ...