Adam Wayne Mackay
Adam Wayne Mackay Poems
- Shaking I'm trying to display Residual effects Of the ...
- Untitled1 Lay sulphur on my whisper Igniting screams ...
- The Blast Picturesque Floating in near silence A chosen ...
- Shrapnel Shrapnel Body parts And Machines
- Untitled2 Forest, the outdoors The sound god gives So we...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adam Wayne Mackay
I'm trying to display
Of the things that I see
From the tip of my pen
I hate the words
I'm scratching my skin
I must understand
Find my way back
To what made me