Adela Casados Poems
- Numb i used to have this one feeling alive oh! how it got to...
- Group Of Six fun times, laughteralways, sitting down, on ...
- You your smell intoxicating, your touch softer than clouds,...
- Judgement my childhood was bad not so bad as others cuz now...
- Feelings you look into my eyes see that ive cried you wipe ...
- Thought sitting...thinking... about? ...
- Scared? come whisper in my ear, what i long to hear, from...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adela Casados
come whisper in my ear,
what i long to hear,
from the lips of another,
the lips of a lover,
sitting on the edge of life and death,
your aroma intoxicating like a druggie to meth,
touch your lips against mine,
and i will cross the thin line,
which keeps us apart,
longing to be heart to heart,
hope to see eye to eye dusk to dusk,
life to life lust to lust,
touch me softly don't leave me here,
love me gently don't leave me fear,
you watch me with awe and admiration,
when we kiss its like intoxication,
light headed not knowing what to...