Adeniregun Adedamola Poems
- Deceitful Love Falling in love with you is ultimately ...
- Humanity Struggling The world ful of different problem. ...
- World Lie Always wanting to be the best. Becoming the ...
- Wrecked World Been in the world of the living for while And ...
- Moon Wish I wish to be like a moon in the human living ...
- Enemy Of Progress They tend to love you when they consider ...
- I Will Never Let You Go Let's find our hearts in our ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Decency is the mother of beauty''It is based on the recent and accepted indecency among the people of nowadays that have been engulfing the faculty of the people and even the ultra ar...
''Prayer fails without hardworking''Success
Comments about Adeniregun Adedamola
I Will Never Let You Go
Let's find our hearts in our words
And set the fire of love at the peak
When the cloud of the rains beat the world
Even though the sun set and rope depart,
My love, i will never let you go
Some dreamers are gone and forgotten,
But let me hold you as a dream
Within the grip of my hands
And drown your heart within the ova love.
Even though life falls out of my grip,
Baby, i will never let you go.
The crops are ripe for harvest
And the leave of may are gone
The rose of time is tramped underfoot,
And the pageants of old are gone,
Let this ...