Adeosun Olamide Poems
- Season Of The Coffin Makers Out here in mist, a virgin ...
- Mothers Whispers The fire did dwell But melted away ...
- Unholy Thoughts Of life eminent Death is faithful The ...
- For Your Life Is Worth I chose daughter ov’r pride My love ...
- Whispering Shadow In need a listener -Though saying ...
- On The Prison Walls It began after the birth Her delusions ...
- From Professor Rabiu Diary Death' too often is ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''In bank of memory- riches dwell.''Memories
''No greater power than that to forget, to be still amid storm. No greater gift than to let go. None greater.''Freedom
''The fire that burnt my soul, the winds that blows my thoughts and strip me bare, stroll again and awaken me.''Wishes
''I have learnt to dreamChanges
Have learnt to gleam
Seem also I have learnt to beam
Teach me lord to wake
Teach Lord to see, to change
And to share''
''In the end we have nothing except all we gave.''Giving
Season Of The Coffin Makers
Out here in mist, a virgin widow
With coffin just wedded husband
He died of laughter, she says
That was pure, untouched
In here the mist, a virgin mother
With coffin just wedded daughter
She died of syphilis, she hears
As priest turns her away
Out there in paradise town, a candle light
With coffin of virgin mother
She died of laughter, all says
That twitch sprouts in head hers
And silence in the cathedral
Out here beneath mist
The coffin of its priest
A veiled rapist night before shot- heard