Adewole Olaniyi Poems
- The Loss A pierce in the heart. showing the way out. ...
- Beauty Beauty in its raw form Oh, blacks this is the ...
- The Silly Mimic You were my sorcerer You despised my ...
- At Bay In the midst of this river, my soul within me ...
- Shadow Got crossed on my way, a useless and dark ...
- Human Day by day, living in a known way. what a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adewole Olaniyi
A pierce in the heart.
showing the way out.
promises broken, dreams fading,
cryful days, sleepless night.
what a loss, a lover gone.
left alone to suffer,
an injury covered from the next man,
no consoler, no physician.
what an unbearable loss.
Suffer! Oh lover.