Adnan Shafi Poems
- Eyes Intoxicated eyes I saw of yours have magicked ...
- O Father O, father! Thou hast taught me, The beginning of ...
- Jealousy The preeminence of thy grimace surgeons
- Psithurism Psithurism, oh! unruly psithurism, The fowls ...
- Laylat Al-Qadr O the night of decree! O the night of power!...
- A Poem Dedicated To Every Girl...
- Micro Poem
Young Adnan Shafi, (23) was born and brought up in a middle class educated Bhat family, which belongs to Chandrigam in Tral area of Kashmir valley. He is a poet, writer, columnist, translator, short story writer, reviewer, blogger, motivational speaker, ghazal-writer and an editor
" Author of the anthology in contribution " SPIRIT OF NATURE"
Author at ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adnan Shafi
The preeminence of
thy grimace surgeons
naught in the glittering parts,
Just so, It is, you being the
Thy words don't chisel us
Neither does thyintonation,
You know not
What jealousy is,
a rancorous germ
that wears away the heart,
a fiend that not ever remains
worthy 'tween the two,
a pen that will not
ever let you divulge thy pathways