Adriana Martin Poems
- Thunder, Lightning, And Rain The sound like giant bowling ...
- To Escape Sometimes we wait for death To come to ...
- My Rose My rose is something that will never die It will be ...
- Lost I'm lost, but i know where I am. I'm in a hole, a dark ...
- Things About Love Don't cry, we are still young To know what...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adriana Martin
Thunder, Lightning, And Rain
The sound like giant bowling balls
In the sky.
The great giant flashes lighting up
The soothing toap beating against
Your roof, like a drum.
Thunder, lightning, and rain,
A combination like no other.
Thunder, lightning and rain,
Creating a wonderous sight.