Adrienne Clark Strachn
Adrienne Clark Strachn Poems
- Spa Day Today, I'm going to pamper myself get rid of the the...
- My Personality, Defined Only B... Ask me what's my sign, ...
- If Loving You Is Wrong, Why Do...
- What Is A Real Woman How would you judge her would she wear ...
- Make Me Beautiful Girl, I need my hair 'did' I'll be over at...
- A Queen's Desire Royalty, surrounds me all this putting on ...
- Purple Passions Purple Desires illuminate my mind Purple ...
Born in New York State. I have always been interested in the Arts. My parents had me singing in choirs, playing the violin in the High School Orchestra. My first instrument was to play the piano from the age of 8. My parents had me in various recitals. I Attended Privacy thrills me
something that has never been seen
viewed only by my submission
viewed all the time by ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adrienne Clark Strachn
Today, I'm going to pamper myself
get rid of the the rags change them to riches
everything visibily on me will be restored,
old skin will be shed
old clothes i'm wearing, will be
tired old feet will be shead of old hard skin
my shoes will be new
everything old is going in the garbage
Going to listen to some motivational tapes
Iyanla Vazant, perhaps
do my nails while i listen too.
A Lavender bath will do,
restore my energy
roses in the tub
for a special lady.
Today is make me over day
Yesterday was the old me
today is chapter ...