Afolabi Boluwatife Oluwamuyiwa
Afolabi Boluwatife Oluwamuyiwa Poems
- The Woo-Ing I don't usually stare, But you got me there, ...
- On Her Dying Frail and grey, The world may say, But ...
- Chaos Down goes the bubble, In a heaply bunch Of rubble,
- Harmattan Our faces were pale, Soil frozen below the feet, ...
- Delusions I hear the peals again, The monotones of the ...
An Ekiti born enigma. The last born of three children. First speaker of the Ekiti state children's parliament, scientist cum poet, Lover of nature, Politics and Poetry. A believer and A man of high ambitions. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Afolabi Boluwatife Oluwamuyiwa
I don't usually stare,
But you got me there,
Staring at you foolishly, speechless,
I'm gonna approach you never the less.
You made me coy,
Inner me folding like foil,
This hazy cold giving me ideas,
I'm not gonna mind my fears.
No, not you I will pass,
I meant black beauty,
Dreaming of you is now a duty.
She didn't even care,
Thought I was luring her into a lair,
I swear I aint a liar,
Cos my name is Jeremiah.