Agastya Bhargava Poems
- Passing Of Pain It's hard to release what you'd once ...
- Winning Against Life. Everything I've been told is wrong, ...
- Adieu It's been days since I have last seen your face I ...
- The Runaway 'Don't pretend to be anyone' they said. Though ...
- Life The snow covered the day's despair, That was the day I...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Agastya Bhargava
Passing Of Pain
It's hard to release
what you'd once ceased
Is that what being cynical is?
because it's this
that kept friendships unresolved.
The pain that one feels should pass,
as a human heart is as fragile as glass.
The mind is but a dainty gear,
instilling a sense of fear,
one, that keeps us alive,
or if one can thrive
like an encounter with a stranger.
the stranger could be anyone,
you never know what he's done.
I'd like to think cynics are a phase
but can we actually erase
the hell we'd been through
mabye, many but ...