Ahmed Aedan Poems
- Heart Of A Free Man You may take my heart away, You may rip...
- Chivalry Of The Heart I am dying with passion, under ...
- The Dark Hour Of Glass Of the dark elf-like street, hear ...
- Calling From Down There Cries of the underworld, dooms of ...
- Alien I'm not strong… I'm not weak… I didn't have hatred, ...
- Beneath My World You whose cheeks ought to be seen, Whose ...
- Too Late Or Too Soon? Under the decorated bosom, there I ...
I like to be simple, and straightforward, yet I enjoy irony and enigmatic writing. Mystery defines my writing, however I also want to be understandable through my writing. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ahmed Aedan
Too Late Or Too Soon?
Under the decorated bosom,
there I lied,
Under the flowery shirt of dismay,
there I cried,
Under the tears of a lone woman,
there I hide,
The bells, the chimney,
the lamp with no hinges or bulb,
The casement ledges filled with moss,
the dim corridor where no one went,
The shadowy valley where everyone met,
then I knew it wasn't you:
But me hiding under the shadow of fear,
and remorse, again I knew,
Oh, I knew:
had to wake before the water-filled bucket of life hits me again.