Ahmed Sayer Poems
- 7 Sins (7 Sins) I am a sinner of sloth As my paces are ...
- The King Who Drowned In A Fish... At the sundown It was the...
- ' A Passing Bliss On A Gracele... When you unexpectedly...
- Barter I'd barter the sanity of my mind for the ecstasy of ...
- Togetherness Darling Life is hopeless / graceless And I am...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ahmed Sayer
I am a sinner of sloth
As my paces are needless when i am tucked in your arms.
I am a sinner of gluttony
As your lips are endless waterfalls of pleasure
They can't stop flowing and i can't stop drinking
I am a sinner of vanity
As i am the victor whose crown is your heart, whose realm is your eyes and whose flag is your love.
I am a sinner of lust
When your tempting fire sparkles in my eyes then burns my bones to aches in the name of your allure.
I am a sinner of wrath
When you recklessly desert me on the distant shore from your mind and let my demons ...