Aida Santos Poems
- Saying Farewell if you could only touch the warmth inside my...
- To The Young Women Walking The...
- Loving Differently If loving me differently is the tight ...
- Puerto Galera 1 1 The harbor is a tapestry: old and new, ...
- Grief Rest, my dear friend For this grief shall too pass
- Collateral Damage I was the collateral damage To your moving...
- Another Farewell A quick farewell. We refuse each other’s ...
Aida F. Santos (a.k.a. Aida Santos-Maranan) – human rights advocate, writer, researcher, educator, trainer, feminist. Aida has been a grantee of literary awards in the Carlos Palanca Memorial Awards for Literature, the Cultural Center of the Philippines’ Gawad Gantimpala and The Free Press literary contest. She was a writing Fellow for the UP Creative Writing Center.
In September ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aida Santos
if you could only touch
the warmth inside my body
you will burn
as i burn with the look
from your eyes
if you could only
kiss me long
to hold my breathe
to memorize your tongue
if you could only feel
the cold that goes
through my spine
you will freeze
as i shiver with unspoken grief