Aidan Cost Poems
- 21st Century 'Love' The world is falling apart, (not that ...
- Best Mistake I Ever Made 'Every Word you've ever said, ...
- Blind I feel trapped in my own company, That's a rather ...
- Canyon My love, I wanna fix my mental condition, My head is...
- Stranger. Tell me your story young chestnut brown, I've ...
- The Phonecall Generation People are waiting in silence, For...
- Kingdom As the battering ram in my heart crashes. My kingdom...
A young male, who grew up in the humble country of Yorkshire and finds it most easy to express his core emotions and thoughts into poetry, regardless of whether it is read or not. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Aidan Cost
21st Century 'Love'
The world is falling apart,
(not that it was ever together)
People without heart,
Saying they 'love you 5eva'
even from the start,
(Im not trying to be clever)
but love seems a scarce resource,
breaking hearts without remorse.
people marrying to soon,
akin to the scrubs,
then getting divorced once-more at noon,
(to me they're dubs)
The drama cesspool filled by the loon,
leaving behind empty hubs,
with empty minds feeding on the proverbial teat
of gossip found on the front page of heat.
A place where the good,
Are left ...