Aidan Cost Poems
- Blind I feel trapped in my own company, That's a rather ...
- The Violet Skies As The violet skies fall, As I stand tall,...
- 21st Century 'Love' The world is falling apart, (not that ...
- Best Mistake I Ever Made 'Every Word you've ever said, ...
- Canyon My love, I wanna fix my mental condition, My head is...
- Stranger. Tell me your story young chestnut brown, I've ...
- Love Like Water Love begins like a body of flowing water, ...
A young male, who grew up in the humble country of Yorkshire and finds it most easy to express his core emotions and thoughts into poetry, regardless of whether it is read or not. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Aidan Cost
I feel trapped in my own company,
That's a rather dark place to start,
As though the loneliness is a tragedy,
Slowly decaying the stitches in my broken heart,
I didn't ask for this aching condition,
Nor was this formed of my own actions or rendition.
But still I decay, day by day,
Feeling unworthy of the space i occupy,
I want to tell you 'I'm not okay'
But i don't want to be that guy,
Though you sowed the seeds of my demise,
Tears don't fall from your eyes.
I guess i should have seen that coming,
I guess i should have seen that coming.