Ajay Shaan Poems
- Pride And Prejudice Huddled inside his feathery frame, ...
- The Realization It hit on me one sable, chilly night, Of ...
- Lost And Forlorn Stranded in the middle of nowhere, flaunt ...
- I Fear I fear, not the fathomless depths of the oceans ...
- Death And Beyond Hours transpired like every other ...
- Across Them All Across the sprawling mountains and ...
In a monochrome dimension I dwelt, my emotions shackled by the ways of the world, until she came along, and painted my world in vibrant hues. Since then in cathartic rambles, I spew my views on what's surrounding me. Oh, the name's Shaan by the way. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ajay Shaan
Pride And Prejudice
Huddled inside his feathery frame,
basking in his mellowing warmth,
behind the horizon the sun rose and dawn came,
and the dove awoke with fright and alarm.
She had to fly for none must know,
that her heart's with the raven.
And she flew leaving her heart behind,
only to wear a mask among her own kind.
She played along as they tweeted with voices loud,
their diction coated with malice and disdain..
She could do nothing but to their every word bow,
while her tender heart bled and pained.
Tangled in their rusted chain,