akachukwu chukwuemeka ( akabeks)
akachukwu chukwuemeka ( akabeks) Poems
- ...We Are All Boko Haram When we mount the pulpit To call ...
- Life Is Like A Football Game Life is like a football ...
- Art Eye link generations As they come, live, and transcend ...
- The Nigeria Meltdown Bloomingly gloomy, The soul is moody, ...
- When I Dance I dance for me, Silent vibrations from ...
- Betrayed. It was a Good Friday, The day eye met you. In a ...
- Emotions Rhythmical thoughts, Elastic, inelastic tensions, ...
He is a graduate of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Nigeria, Nsukka 1997/98 majoring in painting.He is currently a Post Graduate Diploma student of Gender Studies at University of Abuja. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about akachukwu chukwuemeka ( akabeks)
...We Are All Boko Haram
When we mount the pulpit
To call God's kingdom to come, and
The widow's might strengthen our tongues,
As the congregation sow seed and pay tithes for our
Travel expenses to Babylon, and the widow prays for miracle
In paying her children's school fees,
Then, we are Boko Haram,
When we siphon the entire budget for public
And ride on SUVs with security entourage, and our
Children attend private schools at home and abroad,
As the teachers are always on strike,
And the school children become apprentices at devil's workshop,
Then, we are ...