akachukwu chukwuemeka ( akabeks)
akachukwu chukwuemeka ( akabeks) Poems
- Art Eye link generations As they come, live, and transcend ...
- Betrayed. It was a Good Friday, The day eye met you. In a ...
- ...We Are All Boko Haram When we mount the pulpit To call ...
- The Nigeria Meltdown Bloomingly gloomy, The soul is moody, ...
- When I Dance I dance for me, Silent vibrations from ...
- Life Is Like A Football Game Life is like a football ...
- Emotions Rhythmical thoughts, Elastic, inelastic tensions, ...
He is a graduate of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Nigeria, Nsukka 1997/98 majoring in painting.He is currently a Post Graduate Diploma student of Gender Studies at University of Abuja. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about akachukwu chukwuemeka ( akabeks)
Eye link generations
As they come, live, and transcend to ‘eternity'
The spirit dwells and speaks through me,
I am divine…
Dictators confiscate make, crisis make me great,
Religion make me their holy icon, the sage keep me safe,
I live in the soul of them that open the door of their imagination,
I am spiritual, I am physical, and I am bold,
Archaeology search for me,
Them call me treasure,
I am immortal,
I am ART,