Alan Chen Poems
- A Blue Moon Floating in the shrouded sky, Emitting an aura,...
- Autumn Autumn slowly creeps along, dyeing leaves both red ...
- Heaven The watery night, calmly fills up the sky, silver ...
- Rain's Gratitude I sit and stare out the greying window, ...
- Theme For English B Theme for English B By Alan Chen The ...
- The Stories Of Wind As I ran towards the cliff, I felt the ...
Not much to say here.
I'm 14 and from a general area of North America.
Any other piece of info could put me in mortal danger.
=3 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alan Chen
A Blue Moon
Floating in the shrouded sky,
Emitting an aura, while it flies.
Obscured behind thick, dark clouds,
'A beacon of Hope' I think aloud.
As I stare up silently,
The crescent rock stares down at me.
Sitting upon wide grassy hills,
I lie down while peacefulness fills.
The black darkness envelops the air,
Falling asleep I continue to stare.