Alan Chen Poems
- Autumn Autumn slowly creeps along, dyeing leaves both red ...
- Heaven The watery night, calmly fills up the sky, silver ...
- Rain's Gratitude I sit and stare out the greying window, ...
- Theme For English B Theme for English B By Alan Chen The ...
- The Stories Of Wind As I ran towards the cliff, I felt the ...
- A Blue Moon Floating in the shrouded sky, Emitting an aura,...
Not much to say here.
I'm 14 and from a general area of North America.
Any other piece of info could put me in mortal danger.
=3 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alan Chen
The Stories Of Wind
As I ran towards the cliff,
I felt the screaming winds
Telling a story I can’t hear
From other worlds and near.
It must have flown through miles a dozen
Calling and listening to time.
Flowing across like water against stone
Too bad it can’t be mine…
To control it would be wonder,
To abuse it would be shame.
Just to listen and hear it’s stories,
Would be glory to all who can name.