Alan Draper Poems
- Walking The Frog I have a pet frog We go frog walking every ...
- The Battle Of Haste Stings William is a frog Harry a ...
- Apple For A Prince Nice apples can be red and often ...
- Men Dont Cry I fell and banged my head It hurt and ...
- Abandon Ship The captain is a pirate Tom is his name He was ...
- The Frog Is Still Here Jacques the chef ordered it The ...
- The Prince & Frog Send Birthda...
In 2009 I am new to writing poems. I try to create humour with a romantic slant. I try to be different to other poets & am happy to receive comments good & bad. I enjoy reading poems as they can inspire, delight or shock me. All emotions I enjoy! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alan Draper
Walking The Frog
I have a pet frog
We go frog walking every day at 6pm
He is fine until he sees another frog
He sniffs & then tries to jump
I pull him away
Last week we had a problem
My frog stopped to do his business
A passer bye said stop your frog fouling
I cleared up after him but it left a slimy mark
The other man slipped on it
My frog likes water
He likes jumping on lilies
The local gardener is mad
Control your frog he shouts
Well now Im in trouble
Despite the sign
Beware of the FROG
He bit a policeman
A fine guard ...