Alan W. Jankowski
Alan W. Jankowski Poems
- We Shall Never Forget (9-11 Tr... Let the world always ...
- We Started As Friends We started out as a couple of friends, ...
- The Best You Ever Had All the trust we've built together, ...
- Steal This Poem You probably were a bully, Who never did ...
- Actions Speak Louder Than Word... Don't tell me that you need ...
- The Facebook Poem I'd heard about social networking, And ...
- The Letter I poured out every thought upon the page, ...
PLEASE NOTE: As of April,2016 I will no longer be posting any new work on this site because of their ridiculous censorship rules. If you want to read any of my more recent poems, they can be found on other poetry sites on the net. Thanks.
Alan W. Jankowski is the award winning author of well over one hundred short stories, plays and poems. His stories have been published online, and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alan W. Jankowski
We Shall Never Forget (9-11 Tribute)
Let the world always remember,
That fateful day in September,
And the ones who answered duty's call,
Should be remembered by us all.
Who left the comfort of their home,
To face perils as yet unknown,
An embodiment of goodness on a day,
When men's hearts had gone astray.
Sons and daughters like me and you,
Who never questioned what they had to do,
Who by example, were a source of hope,
And strength to others who could not cope.
Heroes that would not turn their back,
With determination that would not crack,
Who bound together in ...