Alberto Cappas Poems
- Father Of My Nephew Crafting letters Poet after birth of ...
- Suicide Of A Puerto Rican Jiba...
- Letter For Iris It was long ago yesterday. The oldies, the ...
- Maria's Journey She was sitting there. The lonely traffic ...
- The Educational Pledge - Dedic...
- Dona Julia Doña Julia Committed suicide last night Cause ...
- Milagros: A Love Story When she was born her mother named ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alberto Cappas
Father Of My Nephew
Poet after birth of senior years
Hidden treasures beginning to explode in words
Insights rediscovering their usage.
A late bloomer
Constructing colors in black and white
Locked in multiple secrets
Waiting to come out in poetic fashion
The poet that he was
The poet that he is
The poet that he could become
The poet that he will become
Be careful of bringing words into this delicate world
Without proper care and nourishment
Words can become silent and useless tools
Occupying useful space
When you indeed want them to become arms that...