Alex Bex Poems
- Sound Of Longing #1 (Extract) The season finally ...
- Eternity A dark sun at its highest peak pounds at the ...
- Canal Saint-Martin The Canal bares its emerald scales in the ...
- Bayou Bayou, a vague haven where the sky trembles when ...
- Darlington In late year retrospect, half night suggests, ...
- Meadow He visits gangs in the meadow. From crumbling ...
- Script #2 (Extract) The vast exalted sky blasting through ...
Munich, Paris, Barcelona,
www.alexbex.net more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alex Bex
Script #2 (Extract)
The vast exalted sky
blasting through the tight tainted venues
Raindrops stroke the window
of the empty bar. Tables soiled
with stacked ancient hearts-
A first sip from his drink.
Drowned out rings,
a tempted calm.
A barmaid stares-
Under the cadence,
slow and dreamy,
something is changing.
They eye each other for a moment
©2014 Alex Bex - www.alexbex.net