Alex Deacon Poems
- Poetry The Analysis The sound of rain Is that an obvious ...
- Just Because I Don'T Say It Al...
- Ostentatious Flowers Dare I write a love poem? Loving you ...
- The Spider And Harry Styles I saw a spider Ew It probably ...
- Dreams And Nightmares This is but the end You wield a ...
- What We Are Is In Our Children The boy is happy, The girl ...
- Park Life The man is still looking. I'm but a park bench ...
Honestly It not be fair for me to bore you with any fancy quotes or advice.
Or tell you about myself because that should be, well in honesty unimportant. You either like the poems I write or don't. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alex Deacon
Poetry The Analysis
The sound of rain
Is that an obvious choice to pick?
When writing a poem.
What makes a poem?
More importantly what makes a poet?
Is there actually beauty in what is written?
Or is it what is actually perceived from the text?
Perception and imagination go hand in hand
It takes both to understand poetry.
But in honesty some of it is,
Well it rhymes with tollocks.
A poet is surely an observer
And it takes a poet to know a poem.
So observe this.
Prosper and unite in all that is good,
And conceal the bad in toothpaste and spot remover.