alex haywood Poems
- Indian Summer Indian summer Sweltering heat Our ...
- I Want To See You Again My every thought ends in an ...
- Sensuous Day Sensuous day today. The morning ...
- Amazing Vero Isn't it wonderful that when it's time to ...
- You Know Everything You know rain drops why a spruce is ...
- First Born Funny I don't remember the first birth I ...
- Maybe.. After All A sad relief sweeps over me now that ...
OK - finally got around to giving mundane bio info. My father is a Texan and my mother is from Turkey so that makes me Texish I guess (or Turksan?) I grew up half in the US and half there and lived in different places so I don't know where to call home anymore. Moved to Ft. Lauderdale from Phoenix where my father had retired and where I ended up going to college so that will serve just as well. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about alex haywood
slippery with the joy
of the warmth
picking off droplets
off the valley of your legs
relishing the taste
for every summer there is a fall
and an Indian summer
is the shortest of them all.