alex simonson Poems
- Strugels Heart is pounding like a African drum A million ...
- Enemy Within I am not cast from any mold I am loud, ...
- Reality Hate love loathing desire Uncontrollable feelings ...
- This Sin Swiftly and lightly I travel so lightly Knowing ...
- Alone Living but not dead dead but not living Alive but ...
- Aware Standing on the edge Anger washes over me It consumes...
- Let It Out I need to scream and shout I need to let it all ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Let It Out
I need to scream and shout
I need to let it all out
Let my anger get the best of me
The world can have the rest of me
A hollow shell
Condemned to an eternity in hell
But I can't do it out loud
Not even for the smallest crowd
It's eating me away
Why do the feelings stay
Why can't I let it out
Why can't I scream and shout
Pencil in hand it starts to go
I let my inner feelings flow
Seeing them come out is captivating
no more waiting
I keep on wrighting it feels so good
and some how I knew it would
Like I've done it before
Each time ...