Alex Tabbert Poems
- Under Cluessness Life begins once again Nothing to mend and ...
- Your Reailty This is your reailty Your stuck with little ol...
- The Words Of The Alone Betweens the lines we do not see The ...
- Eyes Eyes, they desieve you Free the soul they believe ...
- The Bright Side To the ones we seast to know You get me ...
- One Day Some people say Life is only borrowed. Though's are...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alex Tabbert
Life begins once again
Nothing to mend and bend
Yours words now mean nothing to me
Cluessless you must be
You'll never see the problems within thee
Find your self benift the soil
Blood had spelt all over like oil
My heart burns like a red hot coil
But you seast to actually know
That the love for you is hard to show
To break me down
The words you use, so silly like a clown
Music that keeps me alive in only just sound
For you to finially see
You really must know me