Alexander Duncan Poems
- Tom Waits' Voice tom waits drives into my head like the ...
- Laozi 11 3 x 10 wide altogether 1 wheel 2 b its 0-being it...
- Dasein A granite stone cube half buried in a sandy beach ...
- A Poet's Life (On The Wrong Si...
- The Sunflower Sunflower dazzles in rays of summer Like mind ...
- Obsidian I experience the slick of my brain, Geometric ...
- The Loneliness Of The Dalai La... My birth, taken. Surprised ...
Alexander Duncan (born April 9,1954; Toronto, Ontario; 4: 12pm) is a Canadian poet. His mother, whom he never knew, was a ballet dancer. He earned his Bachelor of Arts (Honours) from York University in Toronto, Ontario, followed by one year of graduate study, specializing in modern poetry. In 2011 he converted to the Buddhadharma, after which time he began to publish his poetry, encouraged by ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alexander Duncan
Tom Waits' Voice
drives into my head
like the growl of streetcars
close to the ground
tom waits' voice
a tribute to the man of the street
exalted by ordinariness
tapping out its own path's beat