Alexander Thompson Poems
- Fermented Wood Hear the hushed and muffeld tones, of ...
- My Everything Dies Everything dies, mute porcelan form, ...
- Linger On i fear that one day ill find the words in my ...
- Colapse one heart breaks to break another, weep your metal ...
- To Sit And Drink if i could have but one more drink, i think ...
- Bumble Bee Purple thoughts aroused by currant rain, the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alexander Thompson
Hear the hushed and muffeld tones,
of silence creeping through the stones,
of bare feet clapping through a muddeld street,
the night creeps on and never peaks,
and though i lay my head to sleep,
my lullaby of you will seep,
into my heart and steal my soul,
where ravens often wander,
and through that dappled foggy wood,
where moss is soft, and wood ferments,
youll find the roots entangled and entwined,
amoungst my treasured things,
and as is time thats long forgot,
and be it here or be it not,
it sits amoungst the grey,
so keep it safe...