alexandria hacker Poems
- I Would Do It All Over Again. The cold chewed through my ...
- Confusion In A Graveyard Walking along the ancient path my ...
- A Plea Put down your hands your cannot hide melt your thick...
- Morning Breath Today is different. for what is the dawn ...
- Fishtank understand how the world is like a fishtank.
- Relax Excerpt he awaits the eve of my rebirth and recalls an...
- Refusing To Ferment someone please tell me how i got here, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about alexandria hacker
Confusion In A Graveyard
Walking along the ancient path
my moods began to flutter
I turned to read the epitaph
among the stones, a clutter
The epitaph read pertinent
a name I heard a few
confused I utter without intent
this name I know, I knew
And it was then I realized
not only I was walking
among the stones stood hypnotized
ghostly figures that came flocking
But how I gleamed, when my love came to me
Until I saw cradled in his hand
white roses limp with misery
Oh, such sorrow I couldn’t withstand!