Hope Less - Poem by alexandria hacker
She closes her eyes
when the sun is too bright
and cries 'this may be the afterlife'
It doesn't suit her
It's only a matter of time
till she loses her mind.
But don't you think about it
don't you worry.
He's gonna come back
Still this isn't what she needs to hear.
Her sadness is contagious
through every part of her.
There is no cure.
chacun est seul.
Comments about Hope Less by alexandria hacker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl