Alexandros Sandoval Poems
- A Piece Of Hate continuing a road put a gun on hold find my...
- The Sullen Tide Rush A sullen tide rushed upon thy ...
- In Lifeless Love music gets louder as you put me down can ...
- Life We Live in sight of race disgrace we have our guns ...
- Liberating Tree A forest in Hollywood trees ...
- A Shiny Scar feel it at night alone in a room butterflies ...
- Glitter Escapade I want to escape to a world of glitter I do...
Alexandros was a raised in oklahoma, but the price of abuse from his mother led them to relocate to their hometown. He went on writing in school but did not show his talents nor did he explore his talents. He started writing in High School. He started getting the idea of writing songs for musicians.
When Alexandros graduated from High School, he put himself in the employment field. He keep ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alexandros Sandoval
A Piece Of Hate
continuing a road
put a gun on hold
find my real face
dropping pieces of me
love redundantly replaced
hatred increases inside me
like a black oil tumor
I hate you with all my heart
we were made to fall apart
I love you for hate
I hate you for love
walking down an empty road
hate getting less bold
put on a face again
put hatred on demand
I kill you with my eyes
hating you gets me by