Alexis Alexis Poems
- Forget Him Forget his name Forget his face Forget his smile...
- A Broken Heart ≪3 Many parts to my broken heart From the ...
- Angel Light although you may not see them you are always in ...
- I Miss You Dear Friend A friend, a true person, a real one ...
- Im Not Suppost To I'm not suppost to love you I'm not ...
- Listen Listen to me and you will hear Everything that comes ...
- Im There For You I'll always be beside you until the very ...
Im one of the youngest artist or poets i know of other than my bestfriend in the world. We do alot together when possible and we like to both write poetry. This is one of the many things i use to let or releave stress after a long day at home or at school. I enjoy writing because its a way for me to show self expression in every day lives. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alexis Alexis
Forget his name
Forget his face
Forget his smile
His warm embrace
Forget the love that you once knew
Remember that he loves somone new
Forget him when they played your song
Remember you cried all night long
Forget how close you once were
Remember he has chosen her
Forget how you memorized his walk
Forget the way he used to talk
The things he used to say
Remember he has gone away
Forget his laugh
Forget his grin
The small dimples on his chin
Forget the way he held you tight
Remember he's with her tonight
Forget the time that went ...