Alexis Keys Poems
- Fate Fate can mean a million things Fate can change day by ...
- Indecision Indecision is with everyone Indecision is with in...
- Fantasy In a world of fantasy everything would be prefect No...
- Lied Lied Baby you said you'd never lie Looks like you just...
- Life? Life? What is life I would like to know Does it ...
My name is Alexis, I'll be 16 on October 5th 2012. I use to write poetry when I was 10 and the suddenly quite lately I have decided to start again because it's something I enjoy. I know am not some pro at Writting but I hope my work will contuine to improve and hope to get help and feed back from others. Am young and just starting to go in a direction I have my whole life infringing of me so am ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alexis Keys
Fate can mean a million things
Fate can change day by day
Fate will always live another day
Fate depends on who you are
Fate will grasp you by the hand
Fate will leave you to your death
Theres only one thing that fate has in common for every one else
Fate always leaves them on the steps of death