Alfredo Jacques Poems
- A Thought Of You A thought of you Brings happiness to my ...
- The Wind Whispers The wind whispers a cold tune, A sense of...
- .5 Child I don’t buy him clothes
- Echoes I have heard backhanded compliments, lubricated ...
- Mindful Mirror I see under myself, In the acrylic mirror. ...
I am single father/fulltime student. I am going to school for business so I may one day open my own business. I just enjoy my poems and especially other peoples poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Thought Of You
A thought of you
Brings happiness to my soul.
I close my eyes to paint you
In my dreams, but
I am sadden knowing,
I will never hug you or
We are worlds apart and
In two different times.
I know you would draw me the world
or write my happiness, if I asked.
You live in the land
Of The cross forest, a sacred land
For our sacred friendship,
I may never meet you
I’m forever yours.