alireza asgari Poems
- Crows Think of the crows Black not being sinister Who knows...
- In The Unknown Land One day I was walking In a unknown ...
- John In The Fire this poem basically was written in persian ...
- Grave It was a mistake Always It was What could I do? ...
- A Hell I saw a storm Orbiting my mind A hell Baking the ...
- Sad Sunday Sad sunday When all windows had shut To wish ...
- Cheers Boys What such a pain! Cheers boys! Drink the ...
what do I do? compose poems.write plays and novels and scenarios.do professional inquiry of history and critic of Literature.
I'd love everyone in world understood all the cultures and nations arts. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about alireza asgari
Think of the crows
Black not being sinister
Who knows the white's goods?
Crows cry every moment
Put them in my sepulcher
Cry for me
All the crows of the world
Die for me
All the scaremongers
Not black is sinister
Like this black snowfall